MIDWEST LASER AND FABRICATION LIQUIDATION AUCTION
Start Date: Tue, Jun 25, 2019 10:00AM
Auction Pick Up Dates
Midwest Laser and Fabrication has Closed. The Bank has Ordered a Liquidation.
At Auction you will find late model CNC Lasers, Press Brakes, Shears, Cut Off Saws, Welding Equipment and More.
- 2003 Trumpf TruLaser L-3030 4000 watt CNC Laser with 60 x 120 shuttle bed.
- 2005 Trumpf TruLaser L-4050 5000 watt CNC Laser with 78 x 160 shuttle bed (needs repair)
- 2014 Cincinnati Proform PFX230 Hydraulic CNC 230 ton Press Brake
- 1997 Cincinnati CBII350 Hydraulic CNC Press Brake
- 2000 Cincinnati 750HS 3/4 inch x 12 foot plate shear.
- 2006 Clausing Gap Bed Engine lathe 23 inch swing 62 inches btw centers.
- 2003 International 4200 VT365 Conventional Cab Single Axle Flatbed Truck (recent engine replacement)
- Amada HA400W Horizontal Automatic Band Saw 16 inch x 16 inch capacity
- Amada HA250W Horizontal Automatic Band Saw 10 inch x 12 inch capacity.
- (2) Yale 5000 Lbs LP Gas Fork Trucks
- (2) Yale 3000 Lbs LP Gas Fork Trucks
- (1) Toyota 3000 Lbs battery Forklift
- 2003 International 4200 VT365 Conventional Cab Flatbed
- Plate Rolls, Welding Equipment Gas an Plasma Shape Cutters, OBI Punch Presses, Bridgeport and Supermax Vertical Mills, Ingersoll Rand Rotary Air Compressors, Hoists, much more.
Terms & Conditions
Payment must be made with Cash or Credit Card or Check. All items must be paid for day of sale, prior to removal. Buyer must rely on own visual inspection regarding the usability of items purchased. Auctioneer and staff make no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied. All items sold on "as is where is" basis. Announcements day of sale take precedence over printed material. Once the auctioneer says sold that item becomes yours. A 15% buyer's premium applies at this sale.
Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Auction Solutions, inc. may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Auction Solutions, inc. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
Bidder is responsible for professional removal including plumbing, electrical, and mechanical systems as well as rigging services and shipping. All pipes, wires and mechanical connections must be safely capped. Our preferred rigging company is Patriot Rigging. You can reach Marty Wells at Patriot biggin at 402-960-2772.
Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Auction Solutions, inc. shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it.
All merchandise must be paid in full prior to leaving the auction site. Vehicles will be held until the check clears unless previous arrangements have been made with the auction company. Purchasers with invoices totaling over $2000.00 will have the option to wire transfer funds. Purchases under 2000.00 will be charged to the credit card on file.. Credit cards are not kept on file with Auction Solutions. Declined Cards will be subject to a $35.00 transaction fee.
All sales are final. All information contained herein is believed to be accurate to the best of our ability but is not guaranteed. Auctioneer may rescind any sale within 30 days if it determines that the lot was sold by mistake, or that removal of the lot would be impossible, impractical, or disruptive to the rights of Seller or any third-party. Shayne Fili and Mark Beacom Professional Auctioneers Office: 402-571-0393. All property is sold "AS IS", and ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Please Note: Equipment Must be Removed Before 7-1-19. Please Make Arrangements to Have Your Rigger and Transport Available or Contact Marty Wells at Patriot Rigging in Omaha, NE. at 402-960-2772 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Our Mail List
Subscribe for updates about upcoming auctions