BANK ORDERED LIQUIDATION OF BRIX MIDTOWN RING 1
RING 1 Wine Mixers and Misc.
The Bank Has Ordered the Wall-to-Wall Liquidation of Brix Liquor Inventory at Midtown. This Will be the Second Largest Alcohol Auction Ever Held in the State of Nebraska.
There is some confusion about the requirements to be a bidder at the auction. Here is an explanation that will make it easier to understand;
Terms & Conditions
Special Terms of Beer, Wine and Liquor Sales:
1. There will be no sales to ANYONE outside of the State of Nebraska. No one may purchase beer, wine or liquor from any State other than Nebraska. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. Bidders May Pre-register for online bidding at auctionsolutionsinc.com. Prior to approval, bidders MUST provide Auction Solutions, Inc. with a copy of a Nebraska state issued photo ID. Resellers must: a) register with their corporate name, b) send us a copy of their liquor license and Nebraska Photo ID, and c) have it with them when they pick up their purchases.
3. Bidders must sign the Nebraska Liquor Commission forms prior to receiving a Bid Number onsite.
4. Buyers must pick up their purchases in person, and present the photo ID they registered with.
5. THERE WILL BE NO ITEMS SHIPPED TO ANY BUYER, ANYWHERE, Even Out-State Nebraska. EACH BUYER IS REQUIRED TO PICK UP THEIR OWN PURCHASES. NO EXCEPTIONS.
6. Registered Bidder MUST be present at pick up. All auction items are stored offsite. The pick up location is in West Omaha. POST AUCTION - Bidders must produce the same Photo ID as was used for registration, as well as sign the Nebraska Liquor Commission personal use affidavit, OR Resellers must provide a copy of their Nebraska Liquor License.
Payment must be made with Cash or Credit Card or Cashiers Check. Brix Gift Cards Will NOT Be Accepted. All items must be paid for day of sale, prior to removal. Buyer must rely on own opinion regarding the usability of items purchased. Auctioneer and staff make no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied. All items sold on "as is where is" basis. Announcements day of sale take precedence over printed material. Once the auctioneer says sold that item becomes yours. 12% onsite or 15% offsite buyer's premium applies at this sale.
Property is open to thorough public inspection via video and photographs only. No public preview will be held. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Auction Solutions, Inc. may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the internet and at the auction but makes no representations or guarantees. In no event shall Auction Solutions, Inc. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
All merchandise must be paid in full prior to leaving the auction site. Your credit card will be billed for the items you purchased immediately upon completion of the auction. Credit cards are not kept on file with Auction Solutions. Declined Cards will be subject to a $35.00 transaction fee.
No shipping is available for alcoholic/liquor purchases. Click <a href="http://www.auctionsolutionsinc.com/auctions/auction-detail/'id=183850">here</a>for removal hours and auction terms on our website.
All sales are final. All information contained herein is believed to be accurate to the best of our ability but is not guaranteed. Shayne Fili and Mark Beacom Professional Auctioneers Office: 402-571-0393. All property is sold "AS IS", and ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Join Our Mail List
Subscribe for updates about upcoming auctions