LEAP YEAR FIREARMS LIVE AUCTION
Start Date: Sat, Feb 29, 2020 10:00AM
End Date: Sat, Feb 29, 2020 2:00PM
Over 140 firearms, many new in box FFL dealer Going Out of Business Liquidation Plus dozens of antique and contemporary consignments of firearms, ammunition, militaria and accessories.
Only once every four years do we have the opportunity to have an auction on February 29th, so we are seizing it.
Our Quarterly Firearms Consignment Auction will be held at our licensed facility on Feb 29, 2020.
- Remington Model 12 28 ga. shotgun circa 1938
- Several Winchester Model 12s in 12 ga.
- Greener Mark III 12 ga
- Browning Auto 5 with Factory Engraving
- Beretta AL391
- Benelli Nova 12 Ga.
- New In Box Winchester SXPs
- Parker Bros S x S 12 Ga
- Tikka T-3 in 25-06
- Winchester Model 94 Commemoratives- Teddy Roosevelt and Golden Spike
- Norinko SKS
- 1892 Winchester 25/20
- Several New in Box Ruger Americans in 6.5 Creed, 22WMRF, 17 HMR More
- Two New in Box Henry Lever Actions in 22lr and 22WMRF
- CZ 527 223 cal. New in Box
- New in Box Remington 783 6.5 Creed
- American Tactical Omni Hybrid 223 cal.
- Radom VIS 35 Pistol 9mm
- Kimber Solo and Micro Carry in 9mm and 380
- Browning Buck Mark 22LR
- Two Sig Mosquitos, New in Box
- Smith and Wesson SW40F New in Box
- Smith and Wesson 1917
- Ruger New Model Single Six Stainless Steel
- many more
Why us you say?
- Auction Solutions Inc is the area's premier licensed Federal Firearms Dealer.
- All of our auctions are conducted following local, state and federal law insuring the safety of your sale.
- We have a large national following for firearms sales with attendance at previous auctions of over 600 buyers.
- We can provide higher returns than other avenues such as selling to dealers, or collectors.
- You don't have to spend your time running ads, or sitting at gun shows. Just drop them off and we handle the rest.
- We have secured storage in a professionally monitored safe.
Call or email Mark@auctionsolutionsinc.com or 402-571-0393
Terms & Conditions
Transfers for purchases onsite the day of the auction are conducted at our business location. Transfers will not be able to begin until the last item is sold. Form 4473's will be available during the auction to help speed up the transfer process. A valid driver's license or State Issued Photo ID will be required for all firearms and ammo purchases.
No transfer fees will be charged for any local purchase. Private transfers shipped to dealers will be charged $25 for the first firearm and $10 per firearm for any additional firearms plus shipping cost, FFL dealers do not pay transfer fees. Payment must be made with Cash or Credit Card or Check. All items must be paid for day of sale, prior to removal. Buyer must rely on own visual inspection regarding the usability of items purchased. Auctioneer and staff make no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied. All items sold on "as is where is" basis. Announcements day of sale take precedence over printed material. Once the auctioneer says sold that item becomes yours. 12% onsite or 17% offsite buyer's premium applies at this sale.
Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Auction Solutions, inc. may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Auction Solutions, inc. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Auction Solutions, inc. shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it.
All merchandise must be paid in full prior to leaving the auction site. Vehicles will be held until the check clears unless previous arrangements have been made with the auction company. Your credit card will be billed for the items you purchased immediately upon completion of the auction. Your credit card will be billed separately for the shipping charges once the items have been packed and shipped. Credit cards are not kept on file with Auction Solutions. Declined Cards will be subject to a $35.00 transaction fee.
All sales are final. All information contained herein is believed to be accurate to the best of our ability but is not guaranteed. Auctioneer may rescind any sale within 30 days if it determines that the lot was sold by mistake, or that removal of the lot would be impossible, impractical, or disruptive to the rights of Seller or any third-party. Shayne Fili and Mark Beacom Professional Auctioneers Office: 402-571-0393. All property is sold "AS IS", and ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Join Our Mail List
Subscribe for updates about upcoming auctions